The State of Maryland is beginning to open in various locations and stages. As a small business owner, I want to let you know I take the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. I want to share with you my COVID-19 policies, including a Social Distancing policy. I’ll be following the CDC’s recommendations and will update this as needed. Click here to download a copy.
COVID-19 means we need to rethink the way shoots are run. Papercamera is establishing new policies to provide a safe environment for photography.
- Only essential cast and crew will be allowed on set and productions must be kept to 10 people maximum, including talent/subjects and crew.
- Maintain a minimum of 6’ of social distancing at all times and avoid unnecessary physical contact.
- No crew member should be near subjects, unless they are a hair or makeup artist.
Adherence to sanitation protocols
- Everyone on set (other than subjects during photography or makeup) will wear masks covering the nose and mouth.
- Cast and crew required to frequently wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer if hand washing stations are not available.
- Sanitation of equipment according to CDC guidelines
- Commonly touched items will be disinfected frequently. Sharing equipment is discouraged.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available on set.
- Anyone who is sick is expected to stay home.
- Cast and crew required to sign production safety guidelines and adhere to the policies and procedures.
- Pre-screen all cast and crew before arrival. Anyone with symptoms or who has been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual in the last 14 days won’t be permitted.
- All cast/crew will need to check their temperature before coming onto set.
- Shoots will be planned to include the minimum number of crew needed.
- The camera will be a minimum of 6’ away from people.
- Outdoor shoots are highly encouraged. If shooting indoors, we’ll use an area that can easily be controlled and kept clean.
Remote art direction can occur, but will limit scope of shoot.
Cancellation fee waived for illness.